8 lamb cutlets
1 Clove of garlic
Half a cup of breadcrumbs
1 small bunch of parsley
4 sprigs of thyme
2 sprigs of rosemary
40g - 1½ oz. of butter
40g - 1½ oz. Parmesan Cheese
Grapeseed oil (cooks at higher temperature but other vegetable oils are fine)
1. Preheat oven to hot.
2. To a food processor add your parsley.
3. Add the Parmesan cheese.
4. Add the rosemary, remove leaves from stem.
5. Add the garlic clove.
6. Zest half the lemon peel and add to processor.
7. Add the breadcrumbs.
8. Add pepper.
9. Blitz until mixture looks fine, almost like a coarse sand. Empty into plate.
10. Heat a frying pan using grape seed oil on high heat.
12. Rest two minutes to let cool down.
13. With a pastry brush, dip it in the mustard and coat each lamb cutlet all around.
14. Dip coated cutlets in herb mixture, press firmly to ensure its coated evenly on all sides.
16. Heat pan and put back the cutlets in frying pan and place in very hot oven 240°C – 450°F until slightly brown on top, about 10 minutes.
Remove and serve immediately.